Above all, I value loyalty. I will always have you back and be there for you and appreciate when people recipricate.
- Friendly: I promise, I want to be friends with you. Though I wont always start a conversation.
- Empathetic: I feel you dawg.
- Energetic: You will never catch me on a nap-cation. I am ALWAYS go-go-go.
Receiving Feedback & Recognition
Never resist to give me feedback! When it is negative or constructive, please bring it to me directly. I will accept your input with open arms.
I’m a bit of a night owl, so I typically work between 10am and 7pm. This works out with my time zone being an hour ahead of the HQ office for Pantheon. I like to do a short workout in the afternoon to re-energize.
I’m always down for pair-programming or just sitting down with someone and working on something. I will likely never turn down a request unless I have a very tight timeline to get something done.
SLACK PLEASE! I don’t have a great conversational memory. I frequently go back and follow up on Slack messages. I check email once or twice a day, so it is my snail mail at work.
Contact me at any time. If I am available, I will answer right away.
How To Know I’ve Gone To The Dark Side
Oh geez. This doesn’t happen hardly at all, at or outside of work. I would say if I am in a bad mood, my speech will be very short and direct. I may even bring it up with you directly.
How to help
Talk to me. Let me get some stuff off my chest. Discuss it with me. Help me get through it.
Don’t be afraid to disagree with me when I am upset, I am still listening and receptive.
Me Being Me
- Dad Jokes: I am…not a commedian, but I like to joke about many things. Just deal with it :)
- Dry Conversation: I love talking to people, but I am literally THE WORST at coming up with topics for discussion. Seriously, gun to my head if someone said “say something interesting or die”, I wouldn’t be able to come up with anything. Please don’t take that as me not wanting to talk to you.
- Fidgey McFidgetson: Sometimes, I have a very hard time sitting still. If I move around a lot during a meeting and change positions, it is not because I am not interested. I just can’t help it.
I don’t expect this list to change your actions—but it might help you better understand and empathize with my
- Like 95% of all my pet peeves are around driving. Good thing I don’t carpool with you.
- People that say they are going to do something and don’t even try to follow through.
- When people hold a grudge, but act like nothing is wrong until one day they bring all the things up at once.
Career Goals & Future Interests
I could see myself being in a leadership position at some point. For now though, I just like to kick ass and get shit done!
Areas for Development
- Asking questions too soon. Sometimes I will be working through something and feel it is taking too long and ask for help before truly exhausting my other resources.
- Sometimes I take things WAY too literally.
- I could use some improvement on context switching. I tend to get carried away by one thing at a time.
Ask Me About
- Music! I DJ/Produce and love to swap musical knowledge with people.
- The things you find at Ross Dress For Less
- RPG Games